You performed a search for: Public Transit Authorities
You may also wish to...
- Expand your search to the Topic Transportation Organizations
- View all Sub-Topics of Transportation Organizations
The above terms and definitions are part of the Taxonomy of Human Services, used here by permission of INFO LINE of Los Angeles.
Click on the organization / program name to view the full details of the record
|Organization / Program Name(s)||Located In||Office Phone||Description (Brief)||My List|
|Cornwall. Cornwall City Hall, Cornwall - Ontario Vale, Department of Infrastructure and Municipal Works||Cornwall||613-932-5354||Engineering * Environmental Services * Municipal Works * Cornwall Transit||Add Record|
|Kingston. Transportation, Kingston Transit||Kingston||613-546-0000||Local conventional transit/bus service for the City of Kingston and Amherstview * bus passes, My Cards, and free rider's guides available * fully accessible fleet * specialized transit service and non ... [More]||Add Record|
|Ottawa. Transit Services, Ottawa, OC Transpo||Ottawa||* Customer service 613-842-3600
* Transit information line and interpretation line for languages other than English and French 613-741-4390
* Automated schedule info line 613-560-1000 followed by your four digit bus stop number
* Lost and found 613-563-4011
* Accessibility hotline 613-842-3625
* Text 560-560 to confirm departure times, adjusted with GPS data
|Administration office for OC Transpo * information on: bus routes * park and ride lots and bus stations * O-Train * every bus is wheelchair accessible Presto cards (formerly the Ecopass) available at ... [More]||Add Record|