Prince Edward Family Health Team
Service: Family Physicians & Health Care Practitioners
|Record #: VIQ0539||Last Full Update: 17 Mar 2020|
|Alternate Name||CV19 ; VIQ|
|Location & Accessibility|
|Located In Community||Prince Edward County|
|Address & Map|
|Intersection||Picton Main St and Bridge St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Description and Services|
|Description (Service)||CV19 Health Centre Offices are open, with some important changes.
• Where possible, your doctor's office may be asking you to switch to a phone appointment or an appointment using technology like a Skype call or FaceTime; this will depend on each doctor's office and what will work for the patient.
• If an in-person appointment is scheduled, it is also likely that you will be asked to wait in your car outside the clinic office until you are called in for your appointment.
• If you have an appointment or program, the PEFHT staff member you normally see will be contacting you about switching to a phone, Skype or FaceTime call as appropriate, or postponing your visit to a future date.
• In the event that an in-person appointment is needed, it is also likely that you will be asked to wait in your car outside the clinic office until you are called in for your appointment.
• It's extremely important at this time that you don't come to your doctor's or a PEFHT office without an appointment - call first!
• Phone lines will be busy so we ask for your patience and that you leave only one voice mail message. We will get back to you.
• We are working on an email alternative - please check here for new information about that.
Family Doctors, Nurse practitioners, Registered nurses, Social workers, Dietitians and other clinical and administrative staff Medical Staff * Collaboration with the community, hospital and other local health organizations and professionals * integrated, team-based, patient-centred primary care through direct office care along with programs and services
|Hours||9:00 am- 4:30pm|
|Areas Served||Prince Edward County|
|Application||Contact Health Care Connect to register to become a patient of one of the PEFHT family doctors|
|Fees||Services covered by OHIP|
|Service Categories||Family and Community Medicine ; General Medical Care|
|Waiting List||There is currently a wait list to be rostered to a PEFHT family physician. Contact Health Care Connect to register.|
|Office Phone||Central Information Line 613-476-0400|
|Primary Contact||Debbie Korzeniowski, Executive Director, PEFHT; Phone: 613-476-0400 ext 208; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Connie Forrester, HR Coordinator, PEFHT; Phone: 613-476-0400 ext 205; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Executive||Debbie Korzeniowski, Executive Director, PEFHT; Phone: 613-476-0400 ext 208; Email: email@example.com|
|Funding||Provincial - Ministry of Health|