Bancroft Family Health Team
|Record #: VIQ0432||Last Full Update: 29 Mar 2020|
|Alternate Name||CV19 ; VIQ|
|Location & Accessibility|
|Site Location||located behind QHC - North Hastings|
|Located In Community||Bancroft|
|Address & Map||
19 Oak St
Bancroft, ON K0L 1C0
View Google Map
|Intersection||Hwy 62 and Hwy 28|
|Mailing Address||Box 1089
Bancroft, ON K0L 1C0
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Description and Services|
|Description (Service)||CV19 Health Centre is open with the following updates:
* All appointments with physicians and Family Health Team staff will be done by phone unless you have been notified otherwise.
* Please ensure that you are available at the time of your appointment by phone.
* If you have a future appointment booked, please do not call the office to see what is happening with your appointment. We will keep all patients updated through radio announcements and the website. For now, assume that it will be a phone appointment unless we notify you otherwise.
* If you are having mild symptoms, please contact us by phone for advice. Do not attend the emergency department at the hospital.
* Effective immediately we will be closed at 4:00 pm daily.
* Reminder that we are closed the last Wednesday of every month.
* If you have paperwork to return to the office please mail it if possible. If you must drop it off, we now have a secure drop box outside the front door. Please do not enter the building. (March 28, 2020)
Community Health Care team including Family Physicians, Nurses, Social Worker, Dietitians, Chiropodist, Respiratory Therapist ,and RN Diabetic Footcare
|Hours||Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm|
|Areas Served||North Hastings ; and surrounding region|
|Application||Some programs are open to the community, please call 613-332-1565 ext 233 to inquire. Some programs are only available to patients of the Bancroft Family Health Team, please check our website to find out if we are accepting patients and how to become a patient|
|Service Categories||Family and Community Medicine ; General Medical Care|
|Waiting List||Varies according to program.|
|Primary Contact||Sandra McGrath, Executive Director; Phone: 613-332-1565 ext 249; Fax: 613-332-5541; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Funding||Provincial - Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care|