|Description and Services|
|Hours||Mon-Sun 24 hours |
* Community Meals Mon, Wed-Sun 8 am, 3 pm * Tue 7:30 am, 3 pm * Sandwiches for anyone in need Mon-Sun 9 pm
* Drop-in Mon-Sun 8 am-4 pm
* Chapel Service Mon-Fri 11 am
* Free Men's Clothing Program Fri 9:30 am-10:15 am
* Medical/Dental Clinic for people in shelters Mon-Fri 8 am-4 pm
|Description||Emergency shelter for adult men and day drop-in centre for homeless men, women and children. |
* Community free meals, 7 days a week * drop-in for non-residents * meals served to residents three times daily.
* Health supervision and counselling services offered for drug and alcohol abuse * Spiritual Christian Counselling also offered by Chaplain on premises * Chapel services * Free clothing offered to men
* Addiction Services at the Ottawa Mission offers drop-in group support Monday-Friday from 8:30 am-10:30 am * structured residential program with aftercare.
* Hospice: 14-bed medical facility * hospice palliative care to homeless men and women of the City of Ottawa.
* Dental Program: including emergency * preventative * surgical * restorative * and removable denture care.
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and up |
The shelter is for transient, homeless men 18 years of age and older. * The drop-in centre also accepts women and children. * Hospice available for homeless men and women requiring palliative care.
|Application||Call or drop-in.|
|Languages of Service||English ; French|
|Areas Served||Ottawa (City of)|
|Office Phone||24 hours 613-234-1144|
|Primary Contact||Simon Brazier, Senior Program Manager; Phone: 613-234-1144 ext 235; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Meghan Adams, Volunteer Manager; Email: email@example.com|
|Primary Executive||Diane Morrison, Executive Director; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Location & Accessibility|
|Address||35 Waller St|
Ottawa, ON K1N 7G4
|Intersection||Waller St and Rideau St|
|Located In Community||Ottawa|
|Bus Route Notes||OC Transpo OC Travel Planner or OC Bus Schedules|
|Subjects||Charitable status ; Clothing ; Dental services ; Drop-in centres ; Families ; Food action projects ; Free services ; Homeless people ; Hospices ; Men ; Nonprofit organizations ; Palliative care ; Shelters ; Women ; Young adults ; Youth|
|Elections||The Board of Directors is elected.|
|Funding||City / Town - City of Ottawa ; Provincial ; Donations - Charitable Registration Number: 108150509 RR0001|