|Description and Services|
|Hours||Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm|
|Meetings||Volunteer orientation and training - call the office to register|
|Description||A national community-based organization of volunteers seeking to eradicate cancer and enhance the quality of life of people living with cancer. |
* Funds cancer research that will help reduce cancer incidence, reduce cancer deaths, and improve the quality of life for people living with cancer.
* Offers up-to-date credible information on all types of cancer.
* Provides cancer prevention information.
* Provides free rides to cancer related appointments as needed, see separate listing.
* Offers peer support for those fighting cancer and their caregivers.
* Offers free prevention presentations to businesses or organizations.
* Helps Canadians every step of the way through their cancer journey.
* Advocates for healthy public policies.
* Offers smoke cessation assistance.
|Eligibility||Varies by program|
|Application||Registration needed for some programs, call for details.|
|Languages of Service||English ; French - limited|
|Areas Served||Lanark County ; Leeds and Grenville United Counties|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-367-2913|
|Primary Contact||Robina Thomas, Office Coordinator|
|Alternate Contact||Amanda Gifford, Fundraising Coordinator; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Laurie Blackstock, Volunteer Engagement Coordinator|
|Primary Executive||Leanne Waddell, Manager; Phone: 613-267-1058 ext 3651; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Executive||Jane Williams, Fundraising Secretary; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Location & Accessibility|
105 Dufferin St, Unit 201
Perth, ON K7H 3A5
|Intersection||Highway 7 and Highway 511|
|Located In Community||Perth|
|Accessibility||Fully Accessible - Use buzzer inside for elevator assistance|
|Subjects||Cancer ; Free services ; Fundraising ; Health education ; Medical information ; Nonprofit organizations ; Preventive measures ; Smoking ; Volunteer opportunities|
|Print Material||Pamphlets available at the office or call the Cancer Information Service at 1-888-939-3333|
|Funding||Donations - Registration Number: 118829803RR0006|